Comments: Women are from Venus, Men are Total Idiots

However, there is an "I" in wedding!

Posted by JT at October 24, 2003 02:40 PM

Don't forget the "I" in "rabbi."

Posted by Groom at October 24, 2003 03:23 PM

Tufts English majors unite! Let us continue to use the expensive forces of our classical education to cope with life changes. Above all else, to our own blogs be true.

And good luck to all grooms. May they be well-groomed to not mess up the pictures of the woman's big day.

Posted by Rosencrantz and Guildenstern at October 26, 2003 04:42 PM

Posted by Rosencrantz and Guildenstern at October 26, 2003 04:42 PM

Center of attention? I thought she was the Queen!!!!!
Paula

Posted by Paula at October 28, 2003 04:43 PM

Just think: because there is no definitive guide to groomdom, you are not feeding the children or paying for the weddings of the publishers of such guides.
Alternately, you could write said guide and make money for yourself!
Good luck and have fun!

Posted by emily at November 1, 2003 10:23 PM

What a great Blog! Thanks for the other perspective, and thanks for being a guy who *does* care if the cake being shoved in your face tastes good. Me, I won't let my groom get away with being the annonymous person standing next to HRH The Bride. We're both hosting and I just know that if he isn't involved now, he'll whine about not being involved later (and after all, it really is his party too). If he doesn't care what color the table cloths are, fine. Let them be green. Hideous baby puke green (can you see my evil grin?).

Posted by Malinda at November 8, 2003 03:27 PM